Glowing skin is the dream of millions.
You must have tried thousands of ways for getting glowing skin, some may have worked, some not.
Here are easy tips for glowing skin –
- Exfoliation – Exfoliation is removing dead skin. You can do this with granular scrub.
Give gentle rub with granular scrub or face wash, and these granules help to remove dead skin from your face.
But don’t exfoliate your skin, when it’s dry.
- Moisturization – Use moisturizer after washing your face. Use moisturizer which has antioxidants and healing properties, which helps you to glow and helps your skin to look forever young.
Remember, don’t avoid moisturizer if you feel your face is oily.
- Beauty Sleep – Sleep is important for your physical and mental health, as well as it is important for your skin too.
During sleep, the skin starts the repairing process. Eight hours of sound sleep prevents dullness of skin and dark circles and rejuvenates your skin.
- Hydration – Water helps your cells of the skin to remain hydrated. Due to lack of water, it will be unhealthy and you will look dull and tired.
Daily 2 liters of water keeps your skin hydrated, to removes toxins.
- Diet – Keep eye on your diet and eat healthy food. Avoid oily food. And enrich your diet with vitamins.
Include fruits that have more water in them, like watermelon, cucumber which help you to get vitamins and minerals.
Also include food with Omega 3 fatty acids. As Omega 3 fatty acids keep your skin moisturized.
- Sunscreen – Use a sunscreen lotion with SFA 15 or more than that.
Remember to apply sunscreen every day.
- Facial Massage – It helps to increase circulation in the face cells and removes pollutants, which prevent skin breakout and dullness.
As body massage relieves stress, face massage also reduces stress, tension, fatigue, headache, puffiness under the eyes, and sinus problems.
You can use coconut or almond oil for facial massage, which helps your skin to glow. Give a gentle massage in a circular motion on the face.
- Exercise – Exercise is one of the best remedies for every health problem.
During exercise, your heart pumps fast and circulates the blood more vigorously, and helps to remove toxins from the skin. That’s why you found more glow after exercise.
- Face mask – Face mask helps to hydrate your skin and removes dead skin and prevents your face from dullness.
Use a face mask with charcoal and detox.
Important tips –
- Wash your face with warm water 3-4 times a day.
- Use sunscreen with SFA 15 or more, that blocks UVA and UVB.
- Do facial exercise to make your facial skin more firm – look upward and pout.
- Use coconut oils, almond oil, or aloe vera for moisturization.
- Reduce your shower time. If your skin exposes more to hot water, it removes more oil from the skin and becomes dry.
- Avoid smoking.
- Build your night routine for glowing skin.
- Remove makeup before sleeping.
- Use a cleanser or olive oil to remove your makeup.
- Don’t pop pimples, as it will increase redness and pain in the surrounding surface.
- For glowing skin take a healthy diet.
- Drink 2 liters of water daily
- Take your “Me Time”, and pamper your skin.
- Along with physical exercise, facial exercise is important too.
- Use natural products over chemicals – like Aloe vera, charcoal, turmeric
- Don’t apply for any skincare pre and post work out.
- Wash your face before going to bed and after getting up from bed.
- Use sunscreen daily in the morning, during the rainy days too.
- And most important is “SMILE”. It helps to tone your facial muscles and make you happy.
Pingback: Skin Moles - Things To Know About It - MANSI'S WORD
Pingback: Why SPF Is Necessary For Your Skin? - MANSI'S WORD