We all want healthy hair, but most people are suffering from hair issues.
Due to busy schedules, stress, pollution, unhealthy eating habits, we often face dry hair, hair fall.
Hair problems commonly faced by people –
Hair fall – Almost 80% of people face this problem. Losing 50-100 strands daily is completely normal.
Dandruff – Due to dry scalp dandruff occurs. And aggravates more in the winter. Most people get confused between psoriasis and dandruff.
Greying of hair – Most of the young generation are facing this problem. Due to the low level of melanin in the hair pigments hair, they start greying. Also, deficiency of Vitamin B6, B12, D, and E causes grey hair.
Also, coloring hair affects normal hair and changes it into grey.
Thinning of hairs – Hormonal changes like after delivery, or some medical condition causes hair thinning.
Split ends – Due to extreme dryness or using excessive heat causes split ends. Hairdryer, straightening, and curling of hairs are major factors.
Factors affecting hairs –
Less blood circulation – Due to busy schedules most of the women just tie up bun. To improve blood circulation you need to comb hair at least 2-3 times a day.
Stress – This is the main factor for hair fall. Emotional stress plays a main role here.
Vitamin deficiency – Due to unhealthy eating habits or picky eating habits, you get fewer vitamins that are necessary for your health.
Medical condition – Diseases like thyroid can reduce your hair growth.
Drug-induced – Some drugs cause hair fall. After chemotherapy or radiation people face this issue more.
How you can reduce hair fall –
- Oil – Oil is the agent for healthy hair. The oil prevents your scalp from drying and makes your hair strong.
Coconut Oil – It Is Old-School But An Effective Remedy. If You Remember In Childhood Your Mother Or Granny Has Given More Emphasis On Oiling Your Hair With Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil helps for smoothening of hair and helps to get rid of split ends. It is easily available and affordable.
Bhringraj – The roots of Bhringraj are more important in Ayurveda. It helps to activate hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
But it’s always used with a carrier oil.
Onion oil – Onion oil has more nutrient agent which helps to grow and regrowth of your hair.
Antibacterial properties in onions help to clear infection of the scalp, reduce dandruff.
Sulfur in the onion prevents hair from brittle and breaking. As well as antioxidants in the onion oil prevent hair from greying.
It has many benefits but due to the strong smell of onions people avoid its use. You can put a few drops of lemon juice or lavender essential oil to reduce the smell.
Or to avoid all these hassles you can use The Daffel’s onion oil, which is my favorite and effective to reduce hair fall and promotes healthy growth.
- Head Massage – Head massage with warm oil is more effective. When you use warm oil due to heat, veins of the scalp get activated.
It promotes blood circulation to the scalp and roots of the hair. Which promotes hair growth.
Also, head massage reduces your stress and leads to healthy hair.
- Amla – Amla contains 80% of water. Due to hydrating properties, Amla works as a natural scalp cleanser and prevents the scalp from infection and dandruff.
Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C, which helps for regeneration of cells and helps to hair growth and to increase hair volume.
- Hair wash – How many times we have to wash our hair is FAQ nowadays. It depends on the length of your hair and the texture of your hair.
For long hairs, you can wash twice a week and for short hairs, you can wash thrice a week.
Use mild shampoo for hair wash, but don’t use baby shampoo.
Wash your hair with cold water or warm water. As hot water will open pores of hair and lead to hair fall. Cold water gives shine to your hair.
- Rice water – Rice water is a Chinese remedy.
Rice water contains more proteins, and we all know protein is an essential building block to the health of cells.
Take a handful of uncooked rice and boil it in 2 cups of water. After boiling, strain the rice and use water for shampooing your hairs or use for final rinse after applying shampoo. This prevents hair loss and greying of hair.
- Healthy diet – What you eat your body shows it. If you eat healthily your body will show good effects on you. You will get a healthy body, healthy skin and healthy hair too.
For healthy hair, you need vitamin A, D, E, B12, protein, Biotin, Zinc, Iron, and Magnesium.
Try to include leafy vegetables, carrots, mango, papaya, mushrooms, bananas, nuts, milk and milk products, seafood, eggs in your diet.
If you are a Veganian try to include quinoa, soy products, chickpeas, chia seeds, nuts, seeds, and beans in your diet.
- Hydrate – Daily 2-3 liters of water is necessary for your body. Which helps you to remove waste products from your body and keep your body hydrated.
You can take coconut water, soups, or juice to meet your requirements of fluid in the body.
You can spray fenugreek water every 2-3 hours on your hair to keep them hydrated, this also helps in preventing greying of hair and gives shine to them.
- Do not comb wet hair.
- Do not go to sleep with wet hair.
- Use ammonia-free hair color.
- Dry hair naturally.
- Avoid hair styling like straightening or curling of hairs which require more heat, so that split ends can reduce.
- Use a scarf or cap to protect your hair from the sun.
- Massage your scalp at least once a week.
- Comb your hair before going to bed.
- Don’t oil your hair daily.
- And last but not least – use natural ingredients instead of medicine.
Pingback: 7 Ways To Keep Your Hair Glowing After Hair Color - MANSI'S WORD