Candlelight dinner with a glass of wine, under the open sky with the best person of your life, isn’t it romantic? Many of us have this on our bucket list.
Is wine good for health?
Yes, wine is good for health if taken in the proper amount. For women 1 glass and for men 2 glasses of wine in a day is a moderate drink.
How wine is made?
Wines are of two types – red and white, which is made by grapes.
After picking grapes, they are crushed and stored in a container, for fermentation. In this process sugar in the grapes turns into alcohol. This process is done naturally or by adding yeast to it.
After fermentation grapes get into the process of the press where the seeds and peels are separated from the grapes. And then it is stored in the barrel for aging.
Benefits of the wine –
- Antioxidants – Antioxidants in wine help to boost immunity and fight infection.
Red wine contains more antioxidants than white.
- Cardiac – Wine helps to increase HDL (good cholesterol level) in the body and reduce the risk of a heart attack.
- Cognitive function – Daily glass of wine works as a fuel to the brain and improves brain function.
And prevent neurogenic disorders in the brain like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
- Bone density – Wine increases bone density and prevents degenerative diseases of bone-like Osteoarthritis.
- Appetite – A glass of wine daily 30 minutes before food, helps to increase your appetite.
Take home message is
Although wine is good for health, it has more benefits …..remember to take it only a moderate amount. Excessive consumption of any kind of alcohol is harmful to the body.
The weekend is here, enjoy your wine.
Loads of love. Stay healthy, stay safe.
Pingback: Want To Look young? Try These Anti Aging Food - MANSI'S WORD
Pingback: 9 Foods That Will Keep Your Heart Healthy - MANSI'S WORD