Hey guys, Hope you are doing well!!
A flat tummy is a dream of many of us. And we do lots of research and try different things for it. But now no worry, I will help you to reduce belly fat with simple, easily available foodstuff.
Let’s have a look –
- Banana – Banana is a great fat belly food and healthy snack. Though bananas are high in calories, it contains healthy fibers. Consumption of bananas decreases the feeling of hunger and the stomach remains full for a long time.
- Lemon – Lemon is a rich source of Vitamin C as well as antioxidants. Lemon also has diuretic properties which help for detoxification.
Lemon juice with warm water on an empty stomach in the morning or before a meal gives great results to reduce belly fat.
- Mushroom – Mushroom is fully loaded with vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants. It is also cholesterol-free and fat-free.
Most dieticians suggest M-plan or Mushroom plan for weight loss.
- Nuts and seeds – Regular consumption of nuts lead to reduced belly fat. Almonds, peanuts, pistachios, walnuts, and pumpkin seeds are excellent snacks.
Peanut butter without sugar is the best way to reduce belly fat.
- Garlic – Garlic adds a strong flavor to the food, also it is a rich source of fiber, manganese, Vitamin B6, and C as well as a diuretic in nature.
It helps in burning belly fat and detoxification.
- Fermented Food – Fermented food contains probiotics and lactic acid, which is healthy for our guts and leads to reduced belly fat.
- Whole Grains – Whole grain foods like quinoa, brown rice, and whole wheat bread help to reduce belly fat.
Refined grains increased the accumulation of belly fat.
- Leafy Vegetables – We all know leafy vegetables are loaded with vitamins and fibers. Which helps to fight constipation and hence results in reduced belly fat.
- Dark Chocolate – Dark chocolate is more healthy than milk chocolate. Dark chocolate contains a large amount of caffeine which is an antioxidant in nature. And help to reduce belly fat.
Along with the food, there are few more things which you have to apply in your daily routine –
. As I always say, drink lots of water.
. Take your meal on time.
. Take your dinner at least 2 hours before going to bed
. Walk daily for 30-45 minutes.
. Reduce sugar intake.
. Avoid carbonated drinks.
. Eat slowly.
Try this and enjoy flat belly, but have some patience, it works slowly.
Loads of love. Stay healthy, stay safe.
Thank you for providing tips that can be incorporated by everyone
It looks simpler but the challenge lies in self discipline and focus.
Hey Bhanu, yes self-discipline is the most important part. One has to motivate themselves for getting the result
Pingback: How Intermittent Fasting Helps You For Weight Loss - MANSI'S WORD
Pingback: Why Does The Number On Weighing Scale Doesn’t Matter? - MANSI'S WORD